Please use this Website as a resource to understand your benefit, find a provider and contact FUSD’s chiropractic partner, PhysMetrics.
If you do not see your current provider listed please let us know who they are by emailing us and we will contact their office. Feel free to contact us with any other questions you may have about your benefit.
If you have Plan A or Plan B, please visit fusdacupuncture.com for information about your acupuncture benefit.
When you need services, just follow these simple steps:
- Select a contracted provider of your choice:
- Click here to search for a contracted provider, or
- Call Customer Service at 1-877-519-8839 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, Pacific Time.
- No referral required
- You may change providers at any time
- Call the PhysMetrics Provider directly to schedule an appointment.
- Your provider will verify your eligibility status.
- You will be asked to complete any health history forms required by the provider.
- You will simply pay your designated co-payment for services rendered.
Please select from the options below to find a participating chiropractic or acupuncture provider near you. New providers are joining every day and the panel will be continuously updated. If you do not see your provider listed, please submit the Provider Nomination form to PhysMetrics and we will invite them to join.
We would love to talk with you and welcome any phone calls or emails! If you have any questions regarding your coverage, please contact us at:
PO Box 25220 Fresno, CA 93729-5220
The information available at the link below is provided in good faith to comply with the Machine-Readable Files (MRF) provision of the Transparency in Coverage Final Rule (TCFR). These files are extensive collections of data to be ingested and read by machines and are not intended for member use.
To learn more about the TCFR and the MRF provision, refer to this Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services PAGE.